Vendor Portal

Get In Touch

Inistioge, Co. Kilkenny

Frequently Asked Question!

Yes! We are a two brothers from Kilkenny.

Yes! We have shipped all over the world and will continue to do so.

925 Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and the other 7.5% is comprised of other metals.

Cubic zirconia’s (CZ) are synthetic diamonds and to the untrained eye are indistinguishable to real diamonds. They are optically flawless, extremely durable and come in a variety of different colours with the most popular being clear crystal, pink and amethyst (purple).

Yes! All of our gold and rose gold plated items are plated with real 14 karat gold.

E-coating consists of dipping the jewellery in an organic lacquer while applying an electrical current to it. This makes the lacquer stick to the piece of jewellery and form an invisible thin resin around it. E-coating is completely safe and we apply it to most of our jewellery to prevent the product from tarnishing.

Yes, all of our jewellery is nickel and lead free and completely safe for children. We regularly test our products to make sure they comply with all International, EU and US laws regarding heavy metal content.

Shopping Cart